USER TRAINING SESSIONS CALENDAR
- Would you like to know what you can do in the Library? Come to visit us!
- Organize your bibliography with RefWorks
- How to prove the quality of one's scientific production: Tools for the assessment of research performance
- Are you a researcher? Mind your author profiles and identifiers
- Océano: Discover everything you can find in the Library
- Make the most of Web of Science and JCR
- Searching for impact scientific production: How to master Scopus
- Searching specialized databases: ProQuest
- Searching specialized databases: IEEE Xplore
- Searching specialized databases: EBSCOHost
- Where and how to publish. Publishing for impact
Faculty/Researchers and Administrative staff registration: Register to attend these sessions through the 'internal training' section on the Intranet.
Undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD students and Friends of the Library/Alumni registration: Register for these sessions by filling in one of the following forms: