How to apply:
By email, by sending the required documents to:
- A duly completed application form (collect this at the Front Desk or download it here).
- A photocopy of your national ID card or passport.
- An ID-sized photograph.
- A document providing proof of status.
Once submitted the required documentation, if neccessary:
- The acceptance of the request will be confirmed by email.
- The applicant will be informed about the payment of the fee (External requesters 50€).
- The applicant will proceed to the payment of the fee and send the bank receipt to the Library.
Finished the processing:
- The applicant will receive an invitation to request an @opendeusto account, in case of not having one yet. This account is essential for activating the card; moreover, it will be used for all communications and access to all services and e-resources the Library provides.
- The Library will inform by email when the card is available.
The card will be valid for one year.
In case of loss, the Library must be notified immediately.