There are two ways to access the library's e-resources from outside the university:
This technology allows you to simulate being on the network on campus.
- Undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD students:
- Go to https://vpn.deusto.es/opendeusto.
- The user and password are the same ones used to access your @opendeusto* account.
- Faculty/researchers and administrative staff:
- Go to https://vpn.deusto.es/deusto.
- The user and password are the same ones used to access the university intranet.
2.- Federated authentification (with RedIRIS)
The following platforms can be used as an alternative to the VPN, allowing you individual direct access from outside the university by following the instructions provided:
- Web of Science
- ScienceDirect (Elsevier)
- IEEE Xplore Digital Library