The Psychological Test Library is the section where psychological and educational tests are kept. It also includes some programmes on psychological or pedagogical intervention that include material which is not in book form.
Access to the Psychological Test Library
For ethical reasons, the materials in the Psychological Test Library may only be used by Psychology and Pedagogy students and professionals.
- Students and former students from the diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes of the Faculty of Psychology and Education of the University of Deusto.
- Staff from the Faculty of Psychology and Education of the University of Deusto.
- Professionals collaborating with the University of Deusto.
Where do I request the access to the collection and/or loan material? at the information desk in the Library’s entrance hall (Bilbao campus).
Terms of loan
- Any users wishing to make use of the Psychological Test Library collection must show a valid UD or Library Card.
- Users may check out 2 tests per request form.
- The maximum time tests can be checked out is 3 working days.
For queries and further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.