All Library users are eligible to use this service.
- Users will deliver the ID card or passport (these will be returned once the loan period has ended) and accept the terms and conditions of laptop use.
- Although laptops are not lent for a full 4 hours, they must be returned one hour before the Library closes, at the latest.
- This time period may be extended if there are other laptops available for loan at the stipulated return time.
- Laptops must be used in the Library building, in the study and research areas. They will only be lent out for academic purposes.
- Laptops will be switched on when they are delivered and returned and the Library staff will check to ensure they are working properly.
Users making an improper use of this service will be denied access to it and it may result in appropriate disciplinary actions.